- Company: Mac Recruitment Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Reporting to the Operations Manager and Study coordinator, the Administrative Associate will be
responsible for providing administrative and secretarial assistance to the Study Investigator, Study
Coordinator, Operations Manager and other staff as required, for the purpose of helping the organisation achieve its objectives.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES
- Schedule appointments, answer queries and draft replies/responses for routine matters as directed by the supervisor.
- Attend meetings and conference calls and write minutes when needed.
- Assist in arranging trainings/workshops/project meetings as required including travel; arranging per diems, airport transfers and accommodation when necessary.
- Type and format study reports as requested and arrange copying and distribution.
- Accurately and competently manage study printing and copying needs internally and with outside suppliers.
- Keep a constant updated filing system in place for all study and organisational activities.
- Ensure strict participant confidentiality and privacy at all times.
Procurement /Inventory Systems/Facilities
- Working together with the study coordinator and Procurement Associate, ensure the timely purchase of office and study supplies/equipment/services and other procurement related activities.
- Ensuring study supplies are monitored and managed to avoid stock outs
- Maintain accurate and up to date inventory management of clinic and office supplies/equipment.
- Ensure proper and safe storage of all study supplies/equipment and ensure proper use and maintenance of all study supplies/equipment
- Coordinate with the Admin office and outside suppliers regarding equipment maintenance and repairs and maintenance and construction at the admin office/clinics.
- Manage study vehicles and study transport needs
- Prepare cash/ cheques requests to the finance department to ensure that all study cash needs are met and working together with the Accounts Associate, ensure timely payment of study consultants and external vendors.
- Accurately and competently manage study petty cash disbursements and receipts in a timely manner to ensure study and clinic petty cash flow is maintained at all times.
- Prepare accurate receipts and expenditure statements for timely submission to the accounts department and act as liaison to accounts department on all finance related issues.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
TITLE – Administrative Associate
REPORTS TO – Operations Manager and Study Coordinator
LOCATION – 348, Independence Avenue Lusaka
ToR-Administrative Associate 2
Communication and Personnel
- Work collegially as part of the study team.
- Communicate openly and honestly about issues, and/or problems that may arise.
- Actively participate in problem solving
- Manage liaison with HR Department regarding completion of leave forms, overtime forms and other required HR activities/documents.
- Must be pleasant, professional and approachable
- Must be accurate, detail oriented and perform high quality work at all times
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to organize and schedule multiple work related tasks efficiently
- Ability to work with deadlines and has a positive, sober and mature attitude as a team player
Must be proficient in Microsoft Programs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- The job holder must have a minimum of a Certificate in Business Administration or any other
business related field with 5 years’ work experience or Diploma with 2 years relevant work
experience in a reputable NGO
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 27th June, 2021.