- Company: KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
KEDA would like to recruit 1 x Human Resource Manager for its new operations in the Lusaka South Multi-Facility Economic Zone (LMFEZ).
Number of Vacancies:1
REPORT TO: Managing Director
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY (Human Resource Manager)
- Provide input towards development of HR Strategies, Policies & Procedures.
- Ensure effective implementation of human resources strategies, policies and procedures.
- Ensure continuous job analysis for the purpose of maintaining updated role profiles for all the positions in the Company.
- Provision of industrial relations advice and guidance to line managers and maintain constant liaison with the union officials on issues affecting employees.
- Provide advice to line managers on HR best practices to promote consistency in the implementation of HR policies.
- Coordinate training activities to ensure that all the training and development plans are well implemented according to the established policies and procedures.
- Promote effective communication at all levels between the company and its stakeholders to ensure effective industrial relations.
- Coordinate the constant review of human resources policies in order to update the staff manual for effective and efficient implementation of all activities.
- Assist in facilitating payroll inputs for the staff and Liaise payroll on speedy processing of salaries.
- Prepare candidates checklists and reference letters to referees.
- Electronic filing of all documents appropriately into online management system.
- Print and package new hire orientation package.
- Prepare and conduct exit interviews.
- Process terminal benefit computations & settlement.
- In consultation with the HR Clerk, HR Officers invite selected candidates for interviews and ensure candidates have proper documentation during interviews.
- To ensure that laid down requirements and procedures are followed in the appointment of temporary and permanent employees.
- Ensure that disciplinary processes are followed and concluded timely and procedures are followed.
- Prepare and manage the leave database for all employees.
- Co-ordinate transfers of all staff in the specified zones.
- Ensure that new employees are on-boarded correctly and personal files secured.
- Other duties given by the Human Resources Manager
- Degree in Human Resource Management/ Social Science from a recognized institution
- Minimum 8 years traceable work experience
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Member of ZIHRM
To apply for this job email your details to Kedazambiajobs@gmail.com
Closing Date : 30th June, 2021.