- Company: LifeSong For Orphans
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
Block Layer Plasterer
Seeking qualified applicants who are passionate about Christ, using construction skills to serve, and developing the youth of Zambia to pursue a similar path!
LifeSong For Orphans Vocational Training Center, a ministry to the orphaned and vulnerable youth In Kitwe is seeking an Block Layer/Plasterer who can also serve as a practicals trainer to join our team. A qualified candidate would not only enjoy Construction in Zambia’s context but have the following attributes, skills, education, and experience:
-Christian character: He or she would be very serious about their faith and sharing their faith in their work. In doing so, they would be one known to be spiritually mature, sober (of mind and behavior, and excited to share their faith. They would be honest, trustworthy, respectful, and self-motivated.
- Practical trainer: He or she would have experience in and enjoy teaching others the skills of their construction experience. Practical instruction would be expected. A teaching qualification or certificate in teaching methodology to accompany their construction credentials would be ideal.
- Experience: Have 5 years of more experience as a block layer/plasterer and have successfully worked in construction setting using their skills. Because of the need to model excellence to learners, this person would be known to be among the best in their field.
- Education: The qualified candidate would have a Craft Certificate in block laying and plastering. Cross-cultural education experience would be a bonus. Lifesong promotes a continual learning attitude so it is likely the candidate may find themselves attending future trainings or programs to stay on the front edge of the construction industry.
- Collaborator: LifeSong For Orphans is a global ministry helping the orphaned and vulnerable children world-wide. The qualified candidate would find themselves working with expats and possibly other NGO’s to share and collaborate on new construction techiniquest and methodology.
Interested candidates should email their CV, credentials, and cover letter to: Lifesongzambiajobs@gmail.com
HAND WRITTEN IS OK, BUT MUST BE EASY TO READ.
Closing Date : 30th June, 2021.