- Company: TopFloor Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Our client, a multinational fin-tech service provider that offers flexible, affordable, reliable and secure payment solutions is looking to hire a young and dynamic Business Development Executive for their operations in Zambia.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform market analysis for the products including product marketability, competitor’s analysis, market segments, distribution channels based on data to management on monthly basis.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify target companies with the collaboration with each client and initiating and leveraging sales opportunities with the existing and prospective customers.
- Achieve monthly sales targets.
- Provide consistent information support to the Business Development Team and customers.
- Strategic reporting on all sales activities including sales and prospecting activities, sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Collaborate with technical team to properly coordinate project implementation, and operations support interface, and proactively address problems/customer issues, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Assist in product development to ensure that products are relevant.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Overseeing the development of marketing and writing reports.
- Country management and leadership potential is a must.
Qualification and Competencies
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or another business-related field.
- 3 years’ experience within the business development operations of the FinTech industry.
- Must have proven results in client management and revenue generation within the e-commerce industry.
- Must have excellent communication skill and an acceptable command of English.
- Must be able to utilize Microsoft Excel to interpret and analyse information to drive decision making.
- Must have demonstrable intrinsic enthusiasm, confidence and ability to think objectively and critically.
- Must be mature enough to effectively lead a team with different cultures and age groups.
- Must be able to demonstrate and ability to sale within a competitive environment.
Applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title “Business Development Executive – FinTech” as the email subject before 04th July 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.