- Company: Grassroot Soccer Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The applicant will provide support in the following areas.
- Draft and organize social media content to promote Grassroot Soccer Zambia’s work, videos and media coverage on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Contribute to social media quantitative and qualitative analytics reporting.
- Create and coordinate content for social media campaigns and observances
- Monitor and research influencers, trending topics and tools.
- Source content from GRSZ Staff , SKILLZ Coaches and SKILLZ Participants.
- General social media planning, research, reporting and coordination as assigned by the supervisors.
Writing and Editing:
- Photo captions
- Project descriptions
Photo, Video and Graphics:
- Edit and format photos and videos for social media and web
- Photo, video and audio editing
- Photography and videography
- Gifs, animations and graphics
- Digital asset management
- Help compile and update media contact lists
- Prepare media reports on assigned subjects
- Identify and research opportunities to share success stories from SKILLZ Participants and Coaches
- Assist with press release/media advisory writing, editing, distribution, and media outreach
- Assist with media interview scheduling and coordination
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating of photo/video shoots with GRSZ staff, coaches, participants and the general community.
Miscellaneous Communications and Administrative Support:
- Taking notes during meetings
- Create and manage PowerPoint presentations
- Report preparation for meetings and presentations
- General Programmatic, Monitoring and Evaluation and Communications support as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Communications
- Excellent knowledge of English with fluency in speaking, reading and writing.
- Strong interest in working in the adolescent health space
- General IT competence and command of main office software programmes
- Internet communication and searching skills
- Social media skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and a strong team working capacity.
Interested and qualified Candidates are encouraged to apply by sending an application letter and CV ONLY to email@example.com before Monday 28th June 2021 clearly indicating the Position of interest in the Subject Line.