- Company: Juba Transport Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
Juba Transport Limited a Company involved in the transportation business of fuel, acid and dry cargo within the SADC region and other neighboring countries is looking for a qualified and committed individual for appointment as Human Resource Officer/Receptionist to be based in our Lusaka office.
- Assume receptionist duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone and route calls as appropriate.
- Work closely with the Human Resource Manager to ensure the development and implementation of Human Resource procedures and systems.
- Manage and maintain employee contracts of employment and records.
- Prepare monthly payroll input to ensure accurate and timely payment of salaries and benefits.
- Coordinate the Training and Development function of the department.
- Monitor and review the performance appraisal system, ensuring that appraisals are carried out in a timely manner.
- Advise management on the interpretation of labor laws.
- Minimum of Degree / Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Be able to handle the entire HR management cycle (Employee recruitment to separation)
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management (ZHRIM)
Only candidates that meet our requirements must send their Cover letter and CV only as a single document to email@example.com.
Closing Date : 9th July, 2021.