- Company: Malmak Sun Power Energy Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
Malmak Sun Power Energy Ltd is a Zambian company established in the Republic of Zambia and was registered under the registration of business names Act Nº 16 of 2011 of the laws of Zambia on 20th March 2018; is incorporated as a company registration No: 120200001184. The company’s principal line of business is to supply reliable electricity through the generation of renewable energy.
Therefore, it has become necessary for Malmak S.P.E Ltd to seek and employ creative and experienced candidate to fill in the executive management position below;
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure the project is delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
CHRO Reporting to the Managing Director, the CHRO will help the company engage the hearts and minds of employees with their business objectives. He/she will be a core member of the Management Team and will act as a strategic growth advisor on all HR-related issues or concerns across Zambia.
He/she has a sense of urgency and has a proactive hands-on approach to human resources
and core HR disciplines (including performance management, organizational development, compensation, benefits, training, and talent acquisition) and has successfully led a dynamic team within a fast-growing, employee-centric organization across the country.
Job Responsibilities CHRO:
- Creating a work culture based on an organization’s values
- Developing and implementing policies, procedures, and programs
- Building human resource strategies, including recruitment and succession planning
- Coaching and counseling both employees and management
- Developing compensation structure
- Change management
- A thorough understanding of Zambia labor law
- Is truly passionate about HR and its importance within an organization
- Strong charisma with the ability to lead groups towards a greater goal;
- An excellent communicator, able to negotiate, influence and inspire others in both written and verbal communication;
- Dynamic, determined, emotionally intelligent, collaborative, adaptable, and accountable
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or another relevant discipline;
- CHRA certification;
- Possesses 10+ years experience in an HR management role and has a track record of supporting organizational change and building and inspiring winning teams;
- Has the ability to thrive in a transparent, collaborative, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment;
- Possesses strong business acumen, innovative thinking, and results-oriented
Candidates meeting the above qualification should submit a letter of application and a detailed CV to;
The Steering Committee,
02 Uganda Avenue,
Kabwe, ZM 10101
The closing date is 16th July 2021 at 17:00 hours
Applications will remain confidential. An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
“With Effort Comes Success”