- Company: Planned Parenthood Association of Zambia (PPAZ)
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
PLANNED PARENTHOOD ASSOCIATION OF ZAMBIA
The Planned Parenthood Association of Zambia (PPAZ) is a non-governmental and not for profit organisation and is affiliated to the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). The Association advocates for Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) and supplements the efforts of government and other service providers in the provision of integrated Sexual and Reproductive Health services. With funding support of Global Fund through National HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Council (NAC), PPAZ seeks experienced and qualified persons to fill the following positions:
Data Clerks Two (2) Positions: 1 Livingstone and 1 Lusaka
The position will provide quality and reliable data for decision making for the project. The Data Clerk will report to the Clinical officer and have a functional relationship with the In-Charge. He/she will perform the following tasks
- Compile and enter data for all the services in the project site.
- Collect and maintain accurate data base for the project for the project site.
- Ensure quality data management for the activities in all project site.
- Participate in designing and analysing data collecting templates for the project site.
- Assist with analysing data from the site, reporting and providing feedback.
- Participate in preparation of site reports.
- Keep accurate records of all activities facilitated.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in M&E with a reputable Institution
- At least 3 years in health care services organisation.
- Proficiency in computer statistical package
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Able to work independently
PPAZ is an equal opportunity employer
Please send your applications with detailed CV and clearly mark the position applied for not later than 2nd July, 2021 before close of business to: email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.