- Company: ZCCP
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Temporary
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
Zambia Centre for Communications Programme (ZCCP) is a not-for-profit, locally based multi-media communications organization, which uses the power of the mass media (radio, TV and print) and social mobilization to reach the Zambian population and to affect social and behavior change.
ZCCP uses a rigorous formative research process to generate appropriate edutainment content relevant to health and development priorities in Zambia. At community level we work with girls, boys, women, men, persons with disabilities, key and priority populations. At policy level, we work with National Assembly of Zambia, House of Chiefs and other Traditional Leaders, Religious Leaders and various government ministries and National AIDS Council.
ZCCP is looking to recruit for the following position:
Job Title: Driver (1)
Period: 5 Months
Location: Muchinga Province
The driver will facilitate the movement staff, donors and other stakeholders during project implemation and monitoring and to make sure all vehicles are mechanically road worthy.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and servicing of project vehicles and log books
- Monitor and ensure the status of assigned vehicles, engine oil, water and brake fluid is checked on a daily basis
- Monitor service, repair, insurance, road tax and fitness of vehicles
- Ensure that all trips are approved and recorded in the log books
- Remind supervisor on maintenance/service required on the vehicle
- Assist with some basic administrative tasks
- Adhere to the Zambian Road traffic laws
- Monitor the fuel does not go below quarter tank
- Facilitate project staff and donors during the implementation of project work
- Any other duties as may be assigned
Reporting and Supervision:
- The Driver will report to the Human Resources Officer.
- A minimum of a grade twelve certificate, machenical qualifications will be an added advantage
- Clean driver’s linces minimum class C
- Minimum five (5) years experience
- Computer knowledge will be an added advantage
If interested in the advertised position, visit our website http://www.ZCCPkwatu.org, go to Notice/Downloads then you download and complete our ZCCP Application form and send it with your CV to info@ZCCPkwatu.org.
Note: Only the CV and ZCCP Application form should be sent. Closing date is 2nd July, 2021.