- Company: Careersco
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Zambia
Quantity Surveyor & Billing Responsibilities:
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Ensuring Monthly billing is done on time and submitted to client as per Company requirements Check each item and claim variations , including preparing Rate Analysis for Variation work.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Construction estimating or finance experience is advantageous.
- Use of Latest QS software ( CANDY etc. is added advantage .
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills. Ability to organize, plan, and strategize
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying, engineering management, or similar. Experience ONLY IN BUILDING Construction Activities– UPTO 5 Years SOFTWARE Knowledge – Mandatory.
Degree from Russia will be added advantage.
Working Hours – 8:00 am till Work Completion as per Site Conditions
Should Own Vehicle for Transport
Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Quantity Surveyors