- Company: RDG Collective Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Zambia
RDG Zambia is looking for a Customer Service Representative who is fluent in English, Kaonde and Luvale. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) reports to the Customer Service Supervisor. The CSR is required to maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times. They are expected to provide their Supervisor with frequent feedback on how to effectively improve and develop the department. The central goal of the CSR is to constantly be improving the service provided to customers, helping to establish RDG as Zambia’s gold standard in Customer Service.
- Handling outbound and inbound calls from RDG customers.
- Educating and emphasizing to customers the importance of the financing agreement they are committed to.
- Making courtesy calls to RDG customers as required.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Being empathetic and compassionate while dealing with and managing customer complaints.
- Exercising patience with customers and follow up on all customer issues until fully resolved
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Reviewing submitted Prospects and approving/rejecting after careful review.
- Clearly explaining RDG’s Terms and Conditions to customers and prospects
- Always entering accurate and honest information into the RDG data systems
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
- Providing feedback to CS Supervisor on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Promptly assigning customer repayments
- Working together with Sales Agents and Repossession officers to resolve late customers.
- Selling RDG services and products to prospective and existing customers
- Performing additional duties where needed.
- Compiling reports on Customer Service-related issues
- Diploma in any field.
Required Skills & Experience
- Good communication skills, able to speak fluent Kaonde and Luvale.
- Exceptional Computer skills.
- Consistently going above and beyond what is expected.
- Driven to improve personal and Team performance
- Driven to learn and develop new skills.
- Primarily motivated by achievements.
- Takes accountability for their actions.
To apply, please send a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to work for RDG Zambia to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. RDG is committed to be an equal opportunities employer, therefore, women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Closing Date : 9th July, 2021.