- Company: Nash Explosives Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
We are currently looking to hire two (2) Sales Engineers and one (1) Senior Sales Engineer. The individuals will be responsible for selling and marketing explosives in our company, below are some of their responsibilities:
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers.
- Service existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establish new accounts.
- Carry out cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Create, develop and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Reach out to customer leads/ referrals.
- Coming up with resolutions of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Assisting with day to day office activities and logistics where there is little or no activity in the
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within given turnaround time.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the market’s potential in order to grow the business.
- Track sales and generate status reports.
- Give management feedback by reporting on customer needs, problems, interests,
competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Be up to date with best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Full grade 12 certificate with a diploma or degree in Mining Engineering.
- Should possess a blasting License.
- Should have extensive knowledge on Explosives.
- Work experience in similar role will be an added advantage for the Sales Engineers while the Senior Engineer is expected to have at least 5 years experience in similar position.
- Member of EIZ.