- Company: Entrepreneurs Financial Centre
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Pulse Financial Services Limited (PFSL) trading as Entrepreneurs Financial Centre (EFC), is a deposit-taking Microfinance licensed by the Bank of Zambia. With over 22 years of history and a track record in the microfinance sector, EFC brings a strong passion for supporting MSMEs in Zambia and offers diverse products with sound lending practices and real customer service. EFC is rooted as a strong player on the market and envisions being the preferred financial services provider across the country.
EFC seeks an ambitious individual to fill an exciting & challenging opportunity for the position of:
As Senior Relationship Manager, your main roles are to ensure that quality loans are disbursed, a quality portfolio is developed and maintained, and that the savings targets are met. This should be achieved while ensuring that our clients experience excellent customer service.
Several Relationship Managers will report to you, and you will report to the Micro-Segment Manager. The remuneration for this role is market-competitive.
- Ensure the fulfillment of quantitative and qualitative targets for a group of Relationship Managers by supervising and analysing the results of team members on a regular basis.
- Anticipating, planning, and supervising the daily activities of the team to ensure maximum productivity, and promptly raising scheduling or implementation conflicts with the Branch Manager.
- Organising credit committees and taking loan decisions on a daily basis ensuring a high-quality loan portfolio, whilst creating an open discussion among credit committee members.
- Monitoring the group’s loan portfolio and organizing recovery committees in collaboration with the Branch Manager and conducting on-site client visits for supervision or recovery.
- Taking formal steps when employee performance is below expected standards and liaising with the Branch Manager to address the matter accordingly.
- Supporting, coaching, and mentoring team members to ensure that the quality of work produced by team members is in compliance with EFC standards and procedures, and legislation always. Reporting any violations that you become aware of immediately to the Branch Manager and taking corrective action, when necessary, in consultation with HR.
- Coordinating on-the-job training and providing opportunities for team members to develop their knowledge and skills to ensure that they achieve an acceptable standard of performance.
- Full Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive). Minimum Diploma in any discipline.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Good computer skills: mainly excel.
- Business Management skills.
- Credit analysis skills.
- Team Management skills.
- Analytical skills and logical reasoning.
- Excellent public relations skills.
- Willingness to work in the field.
The Chief Human Resources and Administration Officer
Pangea Office Park Arcades
2nd Floor Unit 11, Great East Road
P.O. Box RW 51269
Or email to: email@example.com
All applications should be clearly labeled in print title: MICRO SEGMENT – RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.