- Company: Xodus 31 Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Zambia
Xodus 31 Zambia Limited is looking to hire skilled Cabinet Maker carpenters and Furniture/cabinet Installers with knowledge of various carpentry techniques and experience in the shopfitting industry. You will be responsible for assembly, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various furniture cabinets and other installations. Other duties will include manufacturing, cutting, and measuring materials according to requirements.
A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills. You must have completed an apprenticeship in carpentry or have equivalent experience in the field.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Can assemble and install cabinets, wardrobes, storage chest and other furniture designed for storage
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Carpentry and Joinery qualification is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Additional certification may be required.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics is required.
Interested Candidates must send their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or not later than July 17, 2021. You can also visit our offices at Plot F23A, Makeni Konga, Lusaka, Zambia.