- Company: Everest Logistics Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
A Lusaka based company dealing with logistics and supply is looking for a (i) solar Installer and (ii) solar sales executive to join the renewable sales department.
(i) Solar Installer
- Assemble solar panels at the job site
- Mount the panels on the client’s roof or in another location
- Configure the wiring and inspect all electrical parts
- Install and connect any batteries or other accessories
- Perform maintenance on all systems
- Ability to read and interpret solar building and electrical plans
- Ability to translate complex electrical, roofing, and construction best practices into simple and easy to understand training documents
- 5 years of previous solar installation experienced required
- Diploma in Electrical, Construction or equivalent
- Physical strength and stamina
- General construction knowledge to include: roofing, electrical, and carpentry skills
Attractive package to the ideal candidate.
(ii) Solar Sales Executive
- Develop and maintain the market agents for solar business.
- Sale and activate Everest Logistics Solar products.
- Handle and resolve customer’s complaints and inquiries.
- Implement the solar marketing and sales Plan
- Provide input in formulation of the solar business promotion strategy.
- Enlarge channel sales market and achieve expected sales targets.
- Maintain good customer relationship with dealers, and resolve the problem customers face, dealing complaints promptly, and collect market information.
- Provide feedback to management and dealers
- Ensure timely delivery, returning, and payment for goods and collection of receipts.
- Provide leadership to a team of trainee sales agents
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or any other related filed.
- 3 Years working experience in solar sales business.
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to adapt to Change
- Possess good product and system knowledge on solar business.
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.
Send cv clearly indicating the position applied for, to the human resource officer at: email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Announcement date: 30-06-2021 Closes 07-07- 2021.