- Company: AMI Expeditionary Healthcare
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Zambia
Expeditionary Healthcare is a novel healthcare support organization. Since our inception, we have delivered over 5,000 medical personnel and countless healthcare solutions to over 70 clinical and hospital settings on four continents. AMI is fast- growing providing COVID-19 response to domestic and remote areas. We are seeking dedicated health care professionals as independent contractors to support our commitment to saving lives.
The Physiotherapist usually work as part of a team of specialists, the role requires complete and autonomous management of procedures and shared clinical responsibility. If you are not self-motivated and not willing to go the extra mile or be flexible in every aspect, then you will not succeed in this mission.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited Physical Therapist Program (at least 3 years).
- Must have at least 5 years of work experience as a Physiotherapist after graduation.
- Must have a valid license to practice as a Physiotherapist in own country.
- Must be a local resident in Ghana, preferably Accra, Ghana.
- Must be available to start as soon as possible and okay to work in a contract basis.
- Work closely with Doctors and Nurses in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients who are affected by physical problems caused by illness, disability, injury or ageing.
- Assisting patients through physical therapy to recover from accident, illness or injury.
- Organizing therapeutic physical exercise sessions.
- Provision of massage for patients to alleviate physical injuries.
- Use of specialist techniques such as electrotherapy and ultrasound and hydrotherapy.
- Provision of monthly and ad hoc reports.
- Liaise with medical professionals such as doctors and nurses in the management of patients.
- Education and advice to clients about exercise and movement.
- Ability to advise on the specifications/technicality of the physiotherapy equipment while procuring.
- Daily checks and maintenance of physiotherapy equipment.
- Performs any other duties as deemed necessary by the company.
AMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.
The position is contingent upon award of the project and should we be awarded additional details (salary, work schedule, location, etc.) would be provided.
Closing Date : 5th July, 2021.