- Company: Aabrick Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
1) To receive, store, and issue stock, material, supplies, or tools, and compiles stock records in stockroom, warehouse.: Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming stock to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoices.
2) To examine stock to verify conformance to specifications.
3) Stores stocks on floor, or on shelves, according to identifying information, such as style, size, or type of material.
4.) Proper filling of documents and maintain high levels of record keeping
5) Prepares periodic, special, or perpetual inventory of stock.
5) Compiles reports on inventory counts and stock records, spoilage of or damage to stock etc.
6. Ensure systematic arrangement of stocks and maintains warehouse cleanliness
7. Supervision of warehouse staff
a) Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
b) Skill in the use of computer and related software applications.
c) Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
d) Ability to receive, track, and distribute stock and , supplies.
e) Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
f) Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
Full grade twelve (12) certificate
Certificate in warehouse/ stores management or Purchasing and supply
1-2 years work experience in a similar position
Age: Between 25-35 years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 6th July, 2021.