- Company: Zambia Revenue Authority
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
ASSISTANT FORENSIC ANALYST – DIGITAL FORENSIC UNIT ZRA06 – 2 POSITIONS
Reporting directly to the Forensic Analyst-Digital Forensic Unit. The job holder will be responsible of analysing digital evidence and disseminating intelligence to facilitate investigation and prosecution of tax offences as well as support the ZRA general compliance strategy.
- Planning for forensic examination and analysis;
- Identifying digital devices with potential digital evidence;
- Acquiring digital images of identified digital devices;
- Examining and analysing digital images;
- Presenting of findings in standardised report formats;
- Supporting the prosecution of the alleged offenders;
- Intelligence gathering and case development;
- Preparing digital forensic reports;
- Preparing forensic files in line with the Forensic Laboratory Unit’s procedure manual; and
- Providing expert opinion on findings of the forensic examination and analysis.
- Grade 12 Certificate or its equivalent;
- University Degree with a bias in Computer Science, Bachelor of Science Information and Communication Technologies or other relevant qualifications Core Competencies; and
- Three year’s work post qualifying experience in a related role.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Good analytical, technical and presentation skills
- Good Computer skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good Communication skills
- Team player
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Experience : 3.0 Year(s)
No. of Position : 2
Job closing date : 14-Jul-2021
Closing Date : 14th July, 2021.