- Company: FQM
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kalumbila
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Overall Job Purpose
- Adhere to all relevant requirements and procedures as well as the role and responsibilities of the function.
- Bin, pick, issue, cycle count/ stock count, and perform housekeeping
Specific Job Responsibility
- Pick and dispatch items requested by end users promptly.
- Ensure the correct storage and handling of warehouse goods
- Ensure that all stock movements (i.e. binning, issuing, stock transfers, etc) are accurately updated in pronto in a speedy manner.
- Ensure all issue documentation is signed off and accurate records maintained.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Control and secure inventory and warehouse equipment (forklift, pallet stacker, hand trucks)
- Ensure all received items from put away are binned in their respective bin locations and update the system promptly where necessary.
- Take part in the cycle count/stock take process and promptly resolve any stock discrepancies/queries.
- Any other tasks as may be delegated upon by the supervisor.
Job Specific Competencies
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Proficiency in Pronto
- Knowledge of basic health & safety
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Key Job Attributes
- Think “Safety First”
Experience required to perform in this job
- Two years of relevant experience in a supply chain related field
- Grade 12 School Certificate or equivalent
- CIPS Certificate Level 3 or equivalent
Closing Date : 15th July, 2021.