- Company: FQM
- Location: Zambia
- State: Solwezi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
- The chef will be responsible for the preparation and cooking of quality dishes. Should prioritize good kitchen hygiene. Plan menus and check purchased supplies quality.
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met. Check the quantity and quality of received products. Order or requisition food and other supplies needed.
- Keep to sanitation practices to ensure that regulations are followed for:
- Proper cleaning of all work area’s and equipment.
- Cleaning of dishes and cutlery.
- Personal hygiene is of the utmost importance. Clean uniform etc.
- Keep to all cleaning programs in the kitchen daily. Clean as you go!
- Deal with customer requests and complaints.
- Maintain work records. Record production and operational data on specified forms.
- Schedule employee work hours.
- Communication with fellow employees.
- Inspect equipment for regulatory compliance.
- Conform to standard Safety rules.
- Plan menus.
- Request stock, materials, supplies or equipment.
- Resolve work problems.
- Perform any other task assigned by superior.
- Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or equivalent
- Minimum of a Certificate in Food production
- Health, safety and food hygiene certificates.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in relevant field
Closing Date : 15th July, 2021.