- Company: Ilondola Farms Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
Data Entry Officer
Ilondola Farms is a growing small to medium entity looking serious and dedicated person to join our team. We are currently looking for a DATA ENTRY OFFICER to support our farm operations. The ideal candidate should be passionate, proactive, honest & have integrity. He/She should have an eye for excellence and be knowledgeable business administration and data entry.
The ideal candidate for the data entry position should possess the following skills and preferred qualifications:
- Identify farm data sources and entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry and analysis
- Generate farm reports for management on feed, herd, milk production, crop production and fisheries
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Develop and maintain a data and reporting system including perform backups in archives.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of a Diploma or Bachelors Degree in business administration /Business IT or similar discipline
- 1 – 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Must be computer proficient – Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Exceptional data entry skills with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Good balance between self-motivation and collaboration skills
- Should have strong analytical skills to identify trends, patterns and prepare reports
- Strong time management, multitasking and organization capabilities
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Specialized attention to detail, especially with numbers.
- Should have proven experience in data entry
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 23rd July, 2021.