- Company: FQM
- Location: Zambia
- State: Solwezi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
Purpose of the Role
To make patient oxygen under the guidelines of the EIGA regulations.
Specific Tasks to be performed by the operator
- Operate the oxygen bank safely
- Understanding of the danger associated with the job including Fire hazards of oxygen and oxygen enriched environments.
- Comply to all SOP and check lists.
- Check, repair and inspect oxygen cylinders / systems in the hospitals and ambulances.
- Deliver and collect oxygen cylinders where required.
- Record the necessary information.
- Transport patient oxygen.
- Drive an ambulance meeting all the criteria laid down by the FQM health and Wellness Ambulance Department.
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12 with English Language
- A technical qualification with a minimum of five years’ experience.
- Must have a valid Driving license.
- Dangerous goods license would be an advantage.
- Defensive driving and First Aid.
- Computer literate.
Closing Date : 16th July, 2021.