- Company: Zambia Gold Company Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Zambia
Zambia Gold Company Limited (Zambia Gold) was incorporated on 10 January 2020. Zambia Gold (the ‘Company’) is co-owned by ZCCM Investments Holdings Plc with a 51% stake and the Ministry of Finance owning the remaining 49% stake. Zambia Gold is mandated to lead the development of the gold sector in Zambia by undertaking commercial activities for the benefit of all stakeholders. In order to achieve this objective, Zambia Gold Company will broadly undertake the following activities:
- Acquire exploration licenses and carry out mineral exploration with a focus on gold (either directly or in partnership with other entities)
- Develop and operate mines for gold and other precious minerals
- Refining, grading, producing, cutting and processing of gold and other precious minerals
- Buying and selling of gold and other minerals
- Support artisanal mining operations and transforming these into commercially viable activities
- Pursue value addition opportunities in the precious metals sector
In order to achieve this mission, the Company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals who are innovative, energetic and performance-driven to fill the following position:
Assistant Security Officer – Investigations x2
Department: Human Resources
Report to: Security Officer-Investigations
Provide expert evidence regarding complex site investigations of fraud and theft-related incidents.
- Prepare and present investigation enquiries to management
- Prepare and present docket enquiry files for Zambian Police Service as directed by the Investigations Superintendent
- Investigate incidents and occurrences as directed by the company Investigation Superintendent or Security Manager
- Call handling and initial response to reports of breaches of the company procedures or code of conduct
- Criminal Court attendant in relation to enquiries and investigations undertaken on behalf of the company.
- Attend to crime scenes relevant to the company`s business in Zambia
- Investigate white collar and syndicate crime affecting the company’s operations in Zambia
- Maintenance of Security incidents and investigation records.
- Loading of all statements, documentation, exhibits and photographs onto PPM 200.
- Compile and gather evidence
Qualifications and experience
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Certificate in Security (Police or Military) or it’s equivalent
- Diploma in investigations, law, or any discipline in Social Sciences/Commercial field
- Professional membership
Minimum Relevant Pre-Job Experience:
- A minimum of at least 7 years’ experience in a reputable organisation with a criminal investigation bias or forensic knowledge.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills
- Critical thinking skills
Other Attributes (Personality Traits)
- Honest and integrity
- Sober character
- Appreciation of the Zambian Laws
Valid clean Driver’ s license
Zambia Gold Company Limited provides equal employment opportunities to all Zambians on merit without discrimination on the basis of age, gender, colour, tribe, disability, or religion.
Interested, suitably qualified and experienced persons should send their application together with certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; a detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references and copy of the NRC should reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 23rd July, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Head Human Resources and Administration
Kudu Road, Kabulonga