- Company: Media 365 Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Contract type: One year fixed term
Entry– mid Level
Media 365: Ideas that Inform, Educate and Inspire
Who are we?
Media 365 is a 100% female owned, award-winning consultancy agency. Based in Lusaka, Zambia, we work with local and global clients in the public, private and non-profit sectors since 2008. We design and implement projects and campaigns using a design process that creates impact.
We are seeking curious, conscientious, attentive, and organised individuals who are passionate about research, strategy and communications and able to provide support in the delivery of multi-stakeholder projects. If you are a young professional with a passion for learning, hard work and a “can do” attitude, we’d love to hear from you!
What will you do?
Under the guidance of the Project Manager (or Project Lead) you provide project support to Media 365 projects. This includes handling details related to research, content development, drafting reports, keeping project management tracking systems updated, fielding calls and managing correspondence from project team members. The role also includes administrative functions such as planning meetings, performing outreach, tracking budgets and overseeing the details associated with project tracking. You will work with the Project Coordinator and other assistants where relevant, in order to ensure smooth and timely project completion.
What do you need to demonstrate?
- Diploma or equivalent in communications, social or natural sciences or equivalent in work experience
- Minimum of two years previous work experience in a similar position or carrying out similar functions
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good oral and written English
- Strong writing skills especially writing and drafting/editing of minutes and technical reports
- Can grasp concepts and new information easily
- Previous work experience in at least one of the key focus areas for the SDGs
- Knowledge of/ or interest in design thinking, behavioural science, social marketing and behaviour change
- Fluency in at least one local language
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Service and customer oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with diverse colleagues and external audiences.
- A willingness and flexibility to do “whatever it takes” for “whoever needs it”
- High levels of ethics, honesty and integrity
- Excellent telephone and personal etiquette
To apply please complete the application form by using this link: forms.gle/G9Qsm3wL3U3ZUDTP6 demonstrating your suitability for the position by Friday 16th July, 2021
Please note only applications sent via the application form will be reviewed. CVs and cover letters are not accepted. Interviews will be conducted between 26th July to August 6th. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For any queries please contact email@example.com. Thank you!