- Company: SAFIGI Outreach Foundation LTD
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Safety First for Girls (SAFIGI) Outreach Foundation LTD is recruiting an Operations Administrator to be in charge of supporting a youth-led feminist organization. The successful candidate will take initiative to identify and solve problems, documentation, reporting including cashbooks, implement operations innovation, training and manage the smooth running of the growing organization. This position will work collaboratively with all members of the SAFIGI team.
Job Title: Operations Administrator
Contract: 6 Months (with possibility of extension based on funding)
Schedule: Full Time – Remote Working
Salary: 2,500 – 4,000 ZMW p/m (based on experience / performance)
Job Category: Early Career
Expected start date: Immediate
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Curator, the Operations Administrator will undertake the following tasks:
- Maintain and update the organization-wide documentation, reports including cashbook, and policies;
- Provide support for the organization of webinars, community spaces and development of knowledge products produced by the organization on a range of thematic issues;
- Provide logistical and coordination support for operations, trainings, partnerships, and related organizational activities.
- Provide support for broader knowledge management efforts including the development of a Safety product;
- Any other related tasks assigned by the supervisor.
a) Qualifications, skills, experience:
- Bachelor degree in a related field is required
- 2 Years work experience in related field
- Demonstrated commitment to Gender Equality
- Fluent in English
b) Areas of Expertise:
- Knowledge of gender equality and women’s rights issues;
- Strong IT literacy in standard applications is mandatory (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,etc)
- Analytical, organization and interpersonal skills within multicultural teams
- Strong report-writing and communication skills
c) Work Conditions
This is a remote-work role and the selected employee must have the technical capacity to work with remote teams.
Closing Date : 23rd July, 2021.