- Company: Zircon Energy Solutions Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
STORES AND PROCUREMENT OFFICER
- Collection of timely material requisitions and preparation of stock purchase budget.
- Receive, unpack, check and allocate purchased held stock items into store. Attend to discrepancies where necessary.
- Attend to internal and external customer requests for stock items including major unit assemblies, -Process stock requisitions and issue stock items
- Record all stock movements from the storeroom and updating the Stock Analysis schedule for stock both owned by the company that held on consignment basis.
- Preparation and submission of Timely reports (Job costing, Stock movement etc.)
- Maintains inventory management systems and processes issues and returns.
- Participates in cyclic and annual stock takes and perform random stock checks as required.
- Arrange transport and dispatch of assemblies to repairers and follow up completion and return.
- Maintain order and cleanliness of the store and assists with disposal of damaged and/or obsolete items.
- Undertake other duties as assigned.
- Analytical skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Certificate in warehouse/ stores management or Purchasing and supply.
- One to two (1-2) years proven relevant experience in a similar role in a reputable organisation.
- Knowledge of the usage of Microsoft excel and word.
- Drivers’ License is added advantage.
Suitably qualified and interested persons should send their application letters together with detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) traceable referees and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to email@example.com, clearly stating the position being applied for in the subject line. The deadline for receiving Applications is Friday 16th July 2021 at 17.00 hours.