- Company: Private
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
POSITION: Information Technology Officer
IT Support Job Summary
We are seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join our IT support team. In this role, you will work on maintaining and monitoring the computer systems and networks for our business. You will be tasked with solving complex technical issues and will also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements.
IT Support Duties and Responsibilities
- Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Analyse records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
- Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
IT Support Requirements and Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Should be have some understanding of data privacy and data leakage policies.
- CISCO certifications will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
Typically working in an office environment, with minimal physical activity. May require long periods of sitting and concentration when working with data.
The deadline for receiving applications is 20th July 2021