- Company: Meharry Medical College Global Health And Hiv Clinical Services
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
The PEPFAR-funded Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) Global Health Consortium (GHC) project is designed to transform clinical HIV practice to provide high quality, comprehensive, inter-professional care, and treatment to people living with HIV with the ultimate goal of improving the quality of healthcare, clinic workflow, and team building leading to improved health outcomes.
Meharry Medical College Global Health And Hiv Clinical Services is a consortium of the HBCU project and is currently implementing projects aimed at improving the quality of care for mothers and babies in selected Ministry of Health (MOH) healthcare facilities in the country. Meharry is working on expanding its work to additional MOH facilities. As a result of this expansion, the project is recruiting for the following full-time position to be based at the scale up site in Lusaka.
1.Data Clerk (1position)
Main duties and responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Data manager.
- Attend and participate in clinic data review meetings.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work for 8 hours at hospital facility.
- Consolidate monthly testing reports for the site.
- Be able to have basic analytical skills in Excel, Access, Power point and Word.
- Collecting quality Data from the source documents as well as helping out in cleaning data.
- Entering Patient level data into Smartcare.
- Printing out reports and submit to the supervisor.
- Handling CPU/Laptop and other peripheral devises with extra care and responsibility.
- Basic knowledge on local network trouble shooting.
- Basic understanding of Quality Assurance /Quality Control in Data cycle.
- Undertake clerical duties and any other data related task as requested by the Data Manager.
- Grade 12 GCE/ O’Level certificate.
- At least a certificate in Computer related discipline.
- Must be a Zambian citizen in possession of a National Registration Card.
- Minimum 1year experience in Data collection.
- Smartcare knowledge a plus but not a must.
- Conversant and good understanding in Clinical Registers
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
For consideration please send cover letter and CV with position applied for in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st July 2021. Please note that due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.