- Company: Nutrigreen Investment Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Are you a fresh graduate? A professional Jovial Administrator seeking to start your career in a startup and developing firm?
Nutrigreen Investment Ltd is a Zambia private owned agriculture extension and market aggregation Service Company. We equip Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) farmers with postmodern knowledge of agriculture production using modern technologies of smart agriculture. We pursue to ensure food security at household level through a holistic and aggressive approach in discharging our duties in extension service and market driven farming systems. Tenacity is our key ingredient in working, we strive to become an epitome of excellence in Agriculture extension and production.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
A personal assistant (PA), sometimes called the Executive Secretary or Personal Secretary, works closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. The PA will provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the CEO’s to ensure the smooth management of the day to day affairs, and most effective use of time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. The Personal Assistant also serves as a liaison to the rest of Senior Management and the Board of Directors. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgement, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize when faced with multiple tasks.
- Secretarial support including managing meetings and appointments, drafting and circulating meeting agenda, minutes and all logistics related to meetings both on and off site.
- Responsible for organizing travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, reservations, car rental and meeting schedules for all trips.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communication to the Executive office including phone calls, emails, letters and walk-ins.
- Ability to handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Responsible for managing the Executive’s personal daily schedule in line with their daily requirements.
- Manage and prioritise the CEO’s schedules to ensure that his time is focused on critical and strategic issues.
- Liaison between CEO and departments/clients to ensure optimal use of his time.
- Coordinate communications, track and follow up on requests and identify those of importance which require immediate attention.
- Perform routine administration functions such as typing reports, letters and other documents.
- Screen telephone calls and open and present correspondence to CEO in order of priority.
- Record minutes for monthly Management meetings.
- Maintain a correspondence register and a suitable office filing system.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all communications and documentation.
- Organising and preparing for Board meetings.
- Make sure that all office machines, vehicles, motorbikes and all transport systems are in place and running.
- Establish, maintain and manage an accessible electronic database and paper filling system in liaison with the data officer.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by Executive Management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Experience of managing and building relationships at all levels including Executives, Senior Management, Clients, the Board of Directors and external partners.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to multitasks.
- preserve and maintain the good name and image of the firm.
SKILLS QUALITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate or its equivalent, with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in, Business Administration, Public Administration or any relevant equivalent degree from a reputable institute.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience as a Personal Assistant would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency and Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Public speaking skills is an extra added advantage
- Membership of the Professional Secretary Association of Zambia will be an added advantage
- should posses a Valid Drivers licence.
- Understand and demonstrate the principles of the Company’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- Capture all operations activities internally and externally.
- Arrange CEO’s appointments and Update Calendar.
- Organise and Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Update CEO’s calendar and follow up on appointments.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of clients and farmers.
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, proactive approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Love for farmers and scaling humanity is critical.
- Be ready and willing to travel extensively.
if you are such a condidate, you would want to levrage this opportunity and add value to the growth of the entity, please attach your full credentials to the email hereunder. Address the application to the Operations Manager. Nutrigreen Investment Ltd. PHI,Lusaka.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 7th August, 2021.