- Company: Ventura Investments Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
A leading waste management service provider in Lusaka seeks to recruit for the following positions to be based in Lusaka.
A youthful but mature energetic individual is sought to join a small finance team reporting to the Accountant.
For this role we are looking for somebody with the following attributes and experience:
1. Must have a degree or Diploma in Accounting with part ZICA;
2. Have at least 3 years working experience in a similar role
3. Must be sober, honest and with integrity;
4. Experience of working in a small company environment using accounting packages such as pastel or other ERP is a MUST;
5. Strong communication skills;
6. A resident of Lusaka
The role will entail the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Invoicing clients and verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documentation such as client contracts, client’s personal data (KYC)
2. Timely preparation of customer statements
3. Responsible for receiving payments and handling petty cash;
4. Posting receipts in the system;
5. Preparing daily sales summary;
6. Generating relevant reports for subsequent review and finalization by the Accountant and Finance Manager;
7. Maintain records necessary for audit processes;
8. Support financial integrity by following internal controls and recommending improvements as appropriate;
9. Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Candidates meeting the above prescribed qualifications should submit their application letters along with detailed curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and names, contact numbers and addresses of 2 referees, to the address below. The Closing date is 31st August, 2021.
The Finance and Administration Manager:
Plot 1245 Kalembwe Close, Rhodespark off Great East Road,
PO Box 32339, Lusaka.
or emailed to email@example.com