- Company: PremierCredit Zambia Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Zambia
PremierCredit is a financial services provider operating in emerging markets in the SADC region. The company aims to be one of the leading fintechs in Zambia that would offer online and mobile application micro lending services to customers in the most affordable, friendly, easy and convenient way.
As part of our expansion plan, we are inviting applications from suitably qualified, experienced, ambitious, self-motivated individuals to apply for the position of Receptionist, to be located in our Head Office in Kitwe.
The Receptionist should greet vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors and arrange for transportation services when needed. Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories. Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges. May also rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
1. College Diploma or its equivalent in a relevant discipline;
2. At least 5 years of work experience in the field or in a related area.
3. Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the field.
4. Possess excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
Applications, consisting of your cover letter and CV only in a single document, should be sent to email@example.com. Copies of certificates need not be attached.
Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, 10th September 2021.
* Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.