- Company: Urban Yard
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Zambia
Restaurant Manager – Reporting to Managing Director
Seeking an organized, efficient, and customer service-oriented restaurant Manager to lead our growing team and handle the day to day operations of our restaurant with a minimum of 10 years experience in well-established mid to high end restaurants.
In this role, you will play a key role in our team – with your experience in:
Have proven record of POS system, complete knowledge , the management thereof, entries and reporting. – NOT NEGOTIABLE
- Handle computer / paperwork and other administrative duties
- Staff training, supervising, and developing of restaurant staff
- Create employee schedules to ensure adequate staffing of the restaurant at all times
- Preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports
- Maintain stock levels and order supplies when necessary
- Ensure that the restaurant complies with all necessary hygiene, health and safety, and licensing requirements and guidelines
- Address customer inquiries and complaints
- Overseeing and managing stock levels
- Ordering stocks / supplies and managing suppliers
- Making improvements to the running of the business
- Developing the restaurant internally and outside grounds.
- Restaurant Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- A professional and pleasant demeanour, always
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Ability and experience to work independently, as well as lead, manage, and motivate a team
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and stay cool under pressure
- Analytical skills and a solid understanding of business management practices and strategies
- Keen problem solver eager to tackle challenges in an organized and strategic manner
- Minimum of diploma or equivalent is required.
- 10+ years of experience working in a restaurant environment
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
Closing Date : 10th September , 2021.