- Company: Phoenix Health Investments Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Zambia
- Preparation of medications for patients in the pharmacy.
- Receiving, verifying and filling the patient prescriptions.
- Completing patient paperwork related to the filling of prescription.
- Assisting with insurance claims processing.
- Stocking and pricing of medications in inventory in the system.
- Ensuring availability of drugs by liaising with pharmaceutical suppliers.
- Maintaining pharmacy’s safety regulations by adhering to infection-control procedures, policies and regulations.
- Inventory management in the prescribed manner for expired drugs to dispose of.
- Ensure adherence to the stipulated laws guiding the Practice of Pharmacy in Zambia.
- Ensure required licences are always valid.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned by the Supervisor,
Skills and Qualifications
- Full Grade 12 certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or the equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with databases and medical guidelines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Suitably qualified individuals are invited to send their Cvs, application letter and certificates in either pdf or word format only, to email@example.com.
Closing Date : 10th September , 2021.