- Company: Silondwa Engineering Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
TECHNICIAN – HER
To carry out skilled heavy equipment engineering repairing, installation and preventive maintenance works in order to ensure mobile equipment availability at all time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Diploma in HER or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years work experience in relevant field
- Experience with maintenance of Heavy Earthmoving Machinery (Excavators-Caterpillar 349 DL & 374 DL, Trucks- Terex TR 60, Caterpillar ADT 740B, Loaders – Caterpillar 988B, 980B, Dozers – Caterpillar D9R & D8R, Drills – Atlas Copco DM30) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Ability to use the Caterpillar Electronic Technician Software for diagnosis and repair will be an added advantage.
Applications accompanied with CVs, copies of certificates and verifiable references should be addressed not later than 18th September 2021 to:
The Human Resource Manager