- Company: African Life Financial Services Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
JOB TITLE: CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – LUSAKA
To implement Aflife’s client relationship management strategy encompassing retention, new business development and product development that is relevant to the Institutional and Retail Client base and thus ensure that Aflife retains its market leadership position in the Zambian investment management industry
- Review all Factsheets and ensure that factsheets are completed by the 15th of every month and uploaded on the website or shared with any relevant party
- To prepare for and coordinate all tender requirements, ad hoc due diligence requirements for different clients.
- Complete quarterly Investment Reports and review commentary on fund performance for the quarter received from the Front Office, review and sign-off complete quarterly reports against supporting documents provided by the Operations Department and to ensure that all reports are delivered to Clients within stipulated turnaround times.
- Addressing all risk related issues pertaining to Client Relations.
- Service and coordinate client enquiries with the Client, Administrators and Asset Consultants.
- Promotion of the Unit Trust products and any other products introduced by Aflife.
- Coordination of product development that is relevant to retail and institutional clients
- Provides input based on market intelligence for product development and investment strategy
- Build and maintain relationships with counterparties –pension fund administrators, investment consultants, banks, LuSE, stockbrokers, Bank of Zambia, other civic and statutory bodies from where business may emanate
- Increase Aflife’s relevance and position in the market via seminars, thought leadership conferences.
- Attend and represent Aflife at client engagements
- Documenting and addressing matters arising from trustee and client meetings
- Development and implementation of a client communication strategy
Qualifications and Skills:
- The suitable candidate for the position should possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- University entrance – Degree in Economics/Finance/Mathematics/Engineering/Business Administration
- Masters/MBA (Added Advantage)
- Working towards CFA qualification (Added Advantage)
- Minimum number of 2 years post qualification job experience in a financial institution of which at least 1 year should be in an Investment Office role
- Stock brokers/financial advisors training
- Financial analysis
- Financial modelling and quantitative inclination
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project/Corporate Finance
Behaviours/Characteristics required for the role
- Hard working
- Honest and Integrity
- Team player and reliable
- Confident and presentable to clients
- Analytical and numerate
- Client focused
Aflife Holdings Zambia Limited
P. O Box 51331
Email address: Modrine@aflife.co.zm
Note: Applications close on Tuesday, 21st September, 2021