- Company: Pious Academy
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
Pious Academy of Lusaka West Apollo is a newly opened private Co-education day pre and primary school, from Nursery to Grade Seven.
We are looking for qualified, dynamic, motivated, enthusiastic and disciplined bus Driver for the school.
To provide the institution with the best transportation services and skills for the enhancement and reputation of the school and most paramount the safety of the pupils.
- Employ safety and best driving practices and make sure that the bus is fit enough to move and the Children are safe all the times.
- Prepare a check list for conducting routine check-ups every morning.
- Ensure the bus is kept clean at all times and made suitable for any school activities.
- Report any malpractice/theft that may be encountered.
- Report any malfunctioning of the bus.
- Give daily and monthly reports to the supervisor on the condition of the bus.
- Must be ready to Observe safety, health and road regulations and make sure road tax, fitness and insurance are valid on your bus at all times.
- Must be ready to Service and repair minor faults on all buses.
- A basic knowledge of Auto Mechanics and Electrical and defensive driving skills will be an added advantage.
- Focused and polite
- Alert and attentive to detail
- Demonstrate high levels of maturity
- Grade 9 or 12 Certificate with a good command in English, a valid PSV driver’s licence with and a green National Registration Card. Must have basic knowledge of Auto Mechanics and Electrical. Defensive driving skills will be an added advantage. Applicants should be between 35 to 45 years.
- Minimum of three years working experience under the PSV licence plus three traceable references and should be ready to work extra hours.
Closing Date : 19th September , 2021.