- Company: Nava Energy Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Administration Officer – Seasoned.
- Grade 12 certificate, Zambia with NRC
- Diploma in HRM/BUSINESS ADMIN/PUBLIC ADMIN or Equivalent. Degree will be an added advantage for selection only.
- Knowledge of Zambian laws, especially Immigration and Labour laws as updated from time to time
- Proficient in Ms. Word and Excel / Good report writing abilities and competencies.
- About 5 years good work experience
- Age of 25 to 35 years
OTHER JOB DETAILS (ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – LUSAKA)
(Positions with which regular contact is required for discharging the responsibilities)
- Human Resource Manager
- Human Resource Assistant Trainee
- Finance Department
- Human Resource Office – C.O, Hyderabad
- Plant Head
- Maamba Collieries Limited
- Zambia Department of Immigration
- Engineering Institution of Zambia
- Engineer’s Registration Board
- Government and Private bodies as may be required
ROLE OF THE POSITION
(Brief statement about the purpose of the position)
The position provides administrative, human resource and operational support to NEZL at all levels to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the Company’s operations
- Apply for all types of Zambian Immigration permits and visas for expatriate staff and their family members, and Official NEZL visitors
- Apply for EIZ/ERB memberships for Engineering staff and ensuring that membership status for all is up to date
- Coordinating follow ups on various matters and ensuring timely resolutions of any outstanding issues
- Oversee NEZL Lusaka office and perform various administrative tasks as assigned and required
SECONDARY / ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform any other HR and administrative duties in relation to operations of NEZL
- HR Manager / Any senior official as assigned by Plant Head.
Closing date: 30th September, 2021.