- Company: MTN Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Leads the development of annual Enterprise Sales business plan including departmental goals, strategies and objectives that will deliver shareholder value, based on rigorous environmental and competitor analysis and MTNZ imperatives. Develops a Customer Support Strategy based on MTN Group policy;
- Manages the implementation of annual business plan to ensure that business objectives of delivering stakeholder value are achieved. Draws insights from business intelligence tools to position products and services for maximum competitive advantage;
- Provides leadership with visibility, decision support and control required to understand and provide effective governance for Enterprise Sales operations.
- Leads the development, implementation and review of policies, process and procedures for effective management of Enterprise Sales operations;
- Development of Executive Relationship Management programme for MTN major corporate customers, assisting with thought leadership and consultative -based selling at board level in customer accounts;
- Maintains effective working relationships with national regulatory and competition authorities, ensuring full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competitive laws and regulations;
- Effectively manages the development of direct reports, effectively linking performance management, learning & development, talent management and the MTNZ Employee Value Proposition to achieve optimum performance.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- First degree in Marketing/Sales, Business, Chartered Marketer or related area of study
- Master’s degree in business administration or Sales/Marketing
- Minimum of 7 years in large to medium sized industry, of which 5 years Manager business/corporate sales and 3 years in senior management role
- Experience in medium to large subsidiary of multinational/telecom company
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 30th September , 2021.