- Company: Mulundu Holdings Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
MULUNDU Holdings Limited holds 100% shares in Blackdot Media limited, formerly D&C Saatchi and Saatchi, a local and international award winning advertising and media agency with international affiliation to the PUBLICIS Group of France.
It also owns both STIMULI PR Limited a firm offering top notch public relations and Events management services and INTREPID Limited which specializes in Research and Media planning and buying services.
MULUNDU Holdings also has a 65% shareholding in African Grey Insurance Limited which is an insurance firm offering wide insurance services. It also has 100% ownership in OUTNET Marketing Limited which is a manufacturing, marketing and distribution firm specializing in the production of toilet paper ,kitchen towels and baby diapers under the Essence brand.
In line with its mission, MULUNDU Holdings Limited seeks to recruit a highly motivated, result oriented, well qualified and experienced professional to fill the following vacancy;
POSITION: GROUP HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
REPORTING TO: GROUP DIRECTOR – FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION
The Group Human Resource Manager leads, manages and gives direction related to all human resources activities in the subsidiary companies. The position oversees all HR functions including recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations, organizational development, training and continuous performance management. The Group Human Resource Manager takes the lead in developing organizational HR strategies and ensures that HR policies/procedures and standards are met and that the subsidiary companies are compliant with local labor laws.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organizing recruitment and staffing logistics including onboarding.
- Managing performance management, benefit and leave tracking systems.
- Ensure that the performance review process is understood by line managers and employees and embedded in the business by conducting coaching sessions.
- Managing staff disciplinary procedures in coordination with the senior management team.
- Providing guidance to management and staff on HR policies in accordance with Zambian employment laws, ensuring compliance and overseeing effective implementation of the policies.
- Manage employee separation/exit formalities.
- Manage employee relations to ensure the consistent application of people policies and practices, including coaching / counselling, employee investigations, progressive discipline and problem resolution.
- Provide advice and assistance on various HR processes and practices to employees and line managers.
- Lead in the continued improvement of the health of the business by monitoring performance indicators such as absenteeism levels, grievance levels, disciplinary processes and employee wellbeing matters.
- Identify and mitigate risks to the organization.
- Develop and implement effective HR Procedures and policies
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade Twelve (12) certificate
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with at least two (2) years at a senior level in full range of HR services; legal, employee relations, HR systems, staffing and talent management, including recruitment and succession planning, learning and development, compensation and benefits.
- Must be a fully paid up member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZIHRM).
- Strong understanding of local labour laws and regulation.
- Must be able to work within a cross cultural setting, negotiate diplomatically and function well under pressure.
- People management / leadership
- Relationship building
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Strategic thinking
- Emotional intelligence
Please email a cover letter and CV ONLY to email@example.com
Please use the subject line “GROUP HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER”
The deadline for receiving applications is Tuesday 28th September, 2021.
Applications must be addressed to;
GROUP DIRECTOR – FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION