- Company: PATH
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is leading a vibrant consortium of Zambian and international organizations that will collaborate closely with Zambia’s MoH, the NTB, the private sector, and other partners to support the eradication of TB in Zambia. Funded by USAID and focusing on six (Copperbelt, Central, Muchinga, Northern, North-Western and Luapula) of Zambia’s 10 provinces, the five-year Eradicate TB contract aims to increase the number of individuals screened for TB by 50% and increase the TB treatment success rate to 85% in targeted provinces. The four key tasks of Eradicate TB are to:
- Pursue high-quality DOTS expansion and enhancement
- Address TB-HIV, MDR-TB, and the needs of poor and vulnerable populations in six provinces
- Engage all categories of care providers
- Enable and promote research.
PATH is seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to be based in Lusaka. The Incumbent will report to the Senior Strategic Information Advisor.
- Provide technical support on the implementation of the project data collection and monitoring and evaluation system.
- Assist in the development of a performance monitoring plan covering activities to compile, analyze and present data for reporting of program progress and impact.
- Support developing a suitable dissemination material for sharing project related results.
- Develop small database to store project survey data
- Support operationalization of the M&E plan by developing and managing an M&E system to serve as a repository of all projects related M&E data.
- Maintain and update the M&E system on an ongoing basis and generate needed reports to meet donor and other stakeholder requirements.
- With guidance from the Strategic Information Advisor, support data collection and monitoring activities at the target regions of the project.
- Support technical assistance to strengthen the government health information systems.
- Provide technical assistance to MOH for monitoring and improvement of program activities.
- Participate in discussions for design and implementation of project activities.
- Support team in developing data visualizations and use of data visualizations at national, provincial, district and facility levels.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders such as MOH, implementing partners, academic institutions, and donors in the area of monitoring and evaluation.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Information Systems/Technology, Computer Sciences, Data science, Data Analytics, or any other relevant discipline).
- At least 2 years M&E experience with donor-funded projects is required.
- Experience and expertise in database design in DHIS2, SQL, Excel and Access.
- Extensive experience in setting up DHIS 2 mobile Applications
- Strong background in Survey CTO and ODK is an added advantage.
- Ability to generate relevant insights using data analytics and visualization solutions such as Tableau, GIS and other platforms is a strong advantage
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills, capacity to analyze data, monitor progress, and recommend necessary recourse for maximizing program progress and impact.
- Ability to oversee data collection at various levels to ensure accuracy and clarity of data interpretations.
- Knowledge of approaches to increase data demand and information use.
- Knowledge of TB, TB-HIV programming including understanding of key indicators will be an added advantage.
Must have legal authorization to work in Zambia.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
PATH.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=305233&company_id=15780&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=1013258&startflag=1″ target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 1st October, 2021