- Company: Twalumba Resort
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
We’re a team of professionals that seek to help revamp the hospitality industry in Zambia. Our Lodges/Resort offer Conferencing facilities, Events Venues, Accommodation (rooms), Swimming, Canoeing, Fishing, Outdoor Events hosting and Bar services. The Lodges also have restaurants where meals are served to walk in or booked-in clients.
We are currently looking for a passionate ADMINISTRATOR to join our team of committed and hardworking workforce; to provide enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and prompt service.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications/qualities:
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Must have a minimum of a Diploma in Hospitality Management or any relevant hospitality qualifications.
- Proven working experience (at least 2 year) as Administrator in a similar field
- Administration and customer service skills
- IT skills to work with computerized booking and payment systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional telephone skills
- Friendly and pleasant personality
- Ability to you can speak many languages including foreign will be an added advantage
If you have the required abilities and are passionate about hospitality, send us your C.V ONLY in PDF format to the email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject tagline of ‘ADMINISTRATOR’.
Closing Date : 2nd October, 2021.