- Company: Walk the Talk Journal
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Zambia
Walk the Talk Journal is a privately owned entity under the subsidiary of Walk the Talk Media group of companies. Newly established, the organization runs numerous self propelled as well as network sponsored media related projects within and outside the country.
The organization now wishes to recruit a Correspondent Journalist to perform outlined tasks for the (Online) Journal
Position: Correspondent Journalist (1)
Repots to: Head Media
Based: Anywhere within Zambia
The correspondent journalist will be based anywhere within the country and expected to perform among other tasks:
- Upholding the Truth through Verification.
- Unbiased Reporting.
- Submit Visual, Audio and Copy articles.
- Comprehensive Reporting.
- Personal Conscience in Reporting.
- Establishing and maintaining contacts.
- Interviewing sources.
- Writing, editing and submitting copy (feature).
- Attending events.
- Verifying statements and facts.
- Diploma in Journalism/Public Relations
- Experience in feature writing
- Experience in online blogging
- Access to computer, recorder and other relevant equipment
- Already in employment (will be considered too)
- Camera handling experience a must.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 10th October, 2021.