- Company: Right to Care
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Zambia
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Right to Care Zambia has been awarded a five (5) year project funded by the USAID through the PEPFAR mechanism. The Maintained Epidemic Control of HIV (MECH) Project aims to reduce HIV mortality, morbidity and transmission by achieving the UNAIDS and PEPFAR goal of 95/95/95 HIV treatment coverage by providing comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment maintenance services in Luapula, Northern and Muchinga provinces of Zambia. The MECH project will work closely with and in support of the Ministry of Health.
About the Position
Request to Hire Ref#: RTCZ21 – 119
Date advertised: 4th October 2021
Closing date: 8th October 2021
Position: Receptionist x 1
Contract type: Fixed Term
Contract duration: Two (2) Years
Reporting to: Administration Manager
Job grade: TBA
Contact Email: email@example.com
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in secretarial or administration.
- Previous experience as a Receptionist
- Previous experience in NGO sector
- 2 years’ work experience
- Hands on experience handling office equipment e.g. printer, binder etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Customer service
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
- Confidence & Self Control.
- Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Organizing
Key Performance Areas
- Greet and welcome visitors as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
OFFICE ACECESS AND SECURITY
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures
- Controlling access via the reception desk i.e. ensure visitors register and screening registers are completed and issue visitors’ badge
- Open the office for cleaning and ensure it is locked after work hours.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Support the Administrative Assistant in supervising office cleaning
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls
- Receive, sort, record and distribute mail/deliveries
CLERICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Perform other clerical duties such as scanning, photocopying, binding, etc
- Maintain a proper filing system for the Operations unit
- Report and facilitate maintenance needs for front office
- Review booking requests meeting rooms to ensure there is no clash among requesters.
- Ensure meeting room set up and has all the requirements
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 9th October, 2021.