- Company: BlueCode Systems LTD
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
BlueCode Systems Limited is an ICT company that is a leader in systems and platform development for clients in various industries.
Role: Software Developer (Multiple Levels available)
Objective of role: We’re looking for motivated engineers with excellent programming, problem solving and communication skills. The ideal candidates would have designed and developed a number of Android applications.
Work Arrangement: Full-time, Onsite
- Analyze user requirements, mockups, and designs to program into working software
- Create innovative, scalable, fault-tolerant software solutions for our clients
- Write and test code to ensure compatibility and stability: refine and rewrite as necessary
- Create clear technical specifications
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs and requirements of each project.
- Convert high level design into API’s, libraries, classes, functions, procedures, database schemas (if not specified in the high-level design) and and other software entities
- Release management – “packages” the fully tested software for deployment or in a form that can be delivered to customers who then deploy the software on their own computers (servers and/or desktops/laptops/smartphones/tablets).
- Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Programming experience, in Java and Android
- Proactive and self motivated with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong system level understanding and excellent debugging skills
- Familiarity with modern server network technologies (e.g., async, non-blocking IO, etc.)
- Minimum degree in computer science or the equivalent experience
- Minimum 1-2 years experience designing, implementing and supporting highly scalable applications and web services in Android
- Proof/Details of software development experience through demonstrable tools, applications and solutions they have developed for Android
Our hiring process consists of standard interviews alongside a work sample component lasting about 2 weeks where you will be tested for the necessary skills and knowledge. If shortlisted for the work sample task, you will receive a stipend and airtime refund.
Fixed Term Contract Length: Renewable subject to operational requirements
Compensation: Gross pay range depending on level ranging from: Intern (K4,500) – Mid Level Developer (K20, 000)
Send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: DEVELOPER
Closing Date : 15th October , 2021.