- Company: Emperor Palace Entertainment Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The successful candidate will be required to:
Investigate all transactions in order to prevent fraud
- Provide documentation for the purpose of supporting all financial transactions
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports regarding all cash deposits to the bank(s)
- Perform the reconciliation and verification of accounts regarding cash at hand and cash at bank
- Reconcile and process transactions that are complex in nature
- Maintain required files, reports, and data
- Reconcile and rectify all ledger accounts belonging to customers
- Reconcile accounts that fall into receivable records with the sales invoices
- Maintain constant contacts with the company’s customers
- Follows up all transactions continuously and provide updates to the management
- Adhere to corporate standards and procedures in all reconciliation activities
- Improve personal skill set regarding software proficiency, financial analysis and data processing
- File all prepared accounts in a well-organized manner
- Track all inventories regularly and report to the management with the inventory records
- Reconcile discrepancies in different accounts
- Answer customers or client’s questions regarding any financial issues
The candidate must have,
- Proven customer support experience.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming email/chat/calls.
- Identify and assess customer’s need to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Good telephone manner, including clear speech, the ability to understand people with speech impediments and unusual accents, and excellent manners.
- Willing to work during night shifts and public holidays
- Must have betting experience and knowledge
- Good with numbers (Credit or Better in Mathematics)
- Must be able to speak English fluently. (Ability to speak Hindi is an added advantage)
- Problem solving skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Time Management
MUST BE VACCINATED AGAINST COVID.
Benefits we provide:
- Free Lunch & snacks facility
- Internal and External Learning and Training Opportunity
- Overtime paid for extra hours work done
- Transportation Facility for shift basis job
- Periodic team building activities
- Employee engagement program
- Friendly environment
- Performance related bonus
- Bachelor Degree in Banking, Finance and Accounting Field.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with Credit or Better in Mathematics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should possess logical approach to problem solving
Only serious and Qualified candidates should apply enclosing their Resume, Grade 12 results and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date : 31st October, 2021.