- Company: Musunga Farm
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Zambia
We are searching for a hands on manager with good business sense to join our team. The farm manager’s responsibilities include monitoring staff, crops, and livestock, purchasing supplies, preparing budgets and reports, and ensuring maximum profit. Should be able to maintain professional networks and keep abreast of developments in agricultural science.
- Supervision of farm employees.
- Analyzing existing operations, crops, livestock, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements.
- Ensuring seeds, animal feed, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Handling the marketing and sale of products produced on the farm like fruit, vegetables, meat, and grain.
- Ensuring all staff adheres to health and safety regulations.
- Keeping records of crops and financial record.
- Monitoring the entire production activities, making sure that the actual production is in accordance with production goals set and identifying and correcting the field production issue if the actual production is not in accordance with production goals.
- Should be a graduate with a Diploma in agricultural science, or equivalent
- Must have a passion for agriculture
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- The ability to make decisions in stressful environments.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 30th October, 2021.