- Company: Varlostyle Logistics Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
Varlostyle Logistics Limited is in the business of transporting a variety of goods that include dry cargo within Zambia and internationally. In an effort to expand, the company is urgently looking for fifteen (15) dynamic, highly qualified and experienced individuals for employment as Truck Drivers.
To operate a truck and/ or trailer to deliver cargo to company contracted sites of clients while complying with all state traffic laws, including company policies and procedures.
- Skills in identifying risky situations and reporting these to the supervisor
- Skills in both verbal and written communication in English.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and
- Ability to use a smartphone
- Demonstrated high levels of maturity
- Mechanical knowledge on Scania Trucks is a plus.
- Deliver goods while operating a truck, over intercity routes or sometimes spanning several countries
- Load, handle and transport materials and heavy cargo safely
- Complete and verify paper work of the assigned cargo
- Deliver load with good attention to customer service, safety and documentation that acknowledges safe delivery.
- Adhere to laws for commercial vehicles and all state traffic laws in Zambia and outside.
- Minimum Grade 9 school certificate, but Grade 12 school
certificate is an advantage.
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience in cross border truck-driving.
- Must have valid Dangerous Goods and Defensive Driving Certificates, preferably from (ENAC)
- Must be medically fit
- Clean driving records, a must
- Able to pass random drug tests
- Valid PSV driver’s license class ‘GD’
- 3 reference letters.
Only interested candidates that meet the above requirements should apply with their Cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to: email@example.com
Advert will close on 29th October 2021 at 23:59 hours. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted