- Company: Kenneth Kaunda Metropolitan University
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Kenneth Kaunda Metropolitan University is looking for a passionate Marketing Intern to assist with the planning and execution of marketing activities and campaigns.
The successful Marketing intern must have great enthusiasm for marketing and knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator with a keen sense of creativity applicable to different marketing ventures.
The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the University add the highest value and increase student recruitment levels.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Participate in all marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness and close sales.
- Involved in planning and execution of advertising and promotional campaigns on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Maintain proper date base of admitted and potential students.
- Liaise with potential students in an effort to close sales.
- Participate in preparation of content for the publication of marketing material and distribution.
- Other responsibilities as may be requested by management.
- Diploma in marketing, business administration or relevant field from a recognised institution.
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM)
- Knowledge of marketing principles and techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Thorough understanding of social media marketing and web analytics
- Good organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Creative designing and use of marketing software ( Added advantage)