- Company: The African Business School Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The African Business School Limited (TABS) is a Corporate Solutions provider in the area of Leadership / Management Development and Business Consulting in Zambia. TABS focus is on helping organizations in the public, private and social sectors to develop and enhance their systems and practices to improve organizational performance and growth. TABS is seeking to recruit an e-learning developer/administrator for project-based opportunities.
Qualification and other requirements:
- Degree / Diploma in computer science, IT or related area with minimum of 2 years experience out of which at least 1 year should have been in Moodle or similar learning management system implementation.
- Traceable work-related references
- Create Moodle or LMS account
- Upload courses into e-learning management system such as Moodle
- Create quizzes, gamification, customize landing page, create discussion forum etc.
- Create or customize research material into learning courses
- Create good quality videos, photos, voice-overs and customize as required
- Administer / maintain cloud-based e-learning system
- Reporting on the e-learning system
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 10th November , 2021.