- Company: EduServe Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
Job Purpose And Responsibilities
The position holder will be responsible for general works around the kitchen, dining area and its surrounding; these may include but are not limited to cleaning, sweeping, lifting, digging, carrying, cutting, as well as any other general duties assigned.
- Perform all duties according to work orders and workload
- Responsible for cleaning dishes
- Take care of all the surrounding lawns and gardens when they are in place, by watering plants when needed, trimming bushes when required
- Clean and maintain both interior and exterior areas and ensure that garbage is disposed of in designated appropriate areas and property is free of hazardous materials. The cleaning includes taking out and removing any visible trash to make sure the property always looks tidy from all areas such as walkways, storage areas, surroundings etc.
- To safely lift, pack and move products delivered to and at the property.
- Any other general duties assigned
KEY COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be 16 years and above
- Must possess Grade 12 Certificate
- Must be able to speak and understand English
- Must have a valid green National Registration Card
- Should have stamina, ability to follow instructions and commitment to productivity and safety
If you are interested in filling any of the above vacancies and believe you meet the specified terms, forward your Cover Letter, CV, NRC, and certified copies of professional qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject of your email.
Closing Date : 30th November , 2021.
Please note that applications that will not conform to the above specifications will not be considered.